Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 62 - Bull Run

The sun was out full blast for my walk today. No wind was blowing and it was perfect weather for a walk. My legs felt really good today after the weekend long runs. After giving it some thought over the weekend I put my name on the Bull Run 50 mile run list in April. Checking out the list of entrants from our club it looks like there might be over 30 runners trying to get in. I couldn't pass up this race with all the club members going to run it. I really like the course but it is real close to MMT. Should be another great time with the club.


I was running by 6 tonight and the temps were very nice with no wind. I just wanted to go out an get ten miles in. Within the first 100 yards of my road run tonight I step in some soft snow with a puddle under it. Let's just say my right foot was soaked and cold the whole run. It was kind of funny when it happened because that was the kind of day I was having. Now I am ready for the white stuff to fall.

1-31-2011 - 3 miles - 39:00 - walk
1-31-2011 - 10 miles - 1:30 - run 

No comments:

Post a Comment