Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 45 - Ready for the weekend

I went for a longer walk today and got to see some wildlife. As I was walking over a hill a deer stood there watching me. This area looks like a place that cars would have some close calls with the deer crossing. I got one pic and the deer turned around and ran the other way. The walks are going a lot better and I think my cold is 97% gone. Just a little over a 13 min. mile and it felt great.
There should be a deer crossing sign here!

The Appalachian Trail runs along the top of the mountain in the middle.
No running tonight for me. It seems like Fridays are the day to take off from running. Taking a day off here are there are a good way to recharge and keep running fresh for me. The family and I did some shoe shopping and then supper at Subway.


1-14-2011 - 3 miles - 39:20 - walk

No comments:

Post a Comment