Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 42 - Snow Geese

Today I could feel that snow was on its way. I could not wait to get out and run in it. On my way back from my walk I could hear a large group of snow geese right above my. They were really high and could barely see them. They blended right in with the clouds. I tried to take some pics of them with my phone. They were not the best pics because I could not zoom in on them. I changed the photo to black and white and then you could see the birds better.


Snow Geese
After I got home I really want to wait until the snow was on the ground to run. When 9 p.m. rolled around I was really tired and I think the 50k is finally catching up to me. Little aches and pains here and there I thought I should take the night off. Trust me this is not what I wanted to do but I have a long way to go and I can’t get injured or sick trying to do to much. The body needs some rest.

1-11-2011 - 2.8 miles - 37:03 - walk

No comments:

Post a Comment