Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 13 - Monday a slow day

My wife and I had the day off.  Lucky us we got to spend some of the morning getting both cars their regular maintenance.  Then we did the grocery store, post office and then went back home for some lunch. I had a couple eggs with sour cream, salsa, cheese and black beans. A nice quick lunch before heading out for my run hit the spot.

After this weekend of what was filled with many hills my legs were a little tired today. I did a nice easy pace run all around the mountain with some road sections. I thought hunting was over for a little but I heard about 5 or 6 shots and didn't see a one person out today. These days are nice when you can relax and not have to worry about time. The views were great and the temps weren't bad with the sun out. The temps are really going to be dropping so this will be a cold week of running!

Pulpit Rock

Pulpit Rock

Hamburg Reservoir

The road hill (my playground) to Pulpit Rock!

Windsor Furnace area - Click on the link below for an old picture. 
You can see one of the walls still stands to the upper left of this picture.


Below is a video I took when I was out running today.  I had to convert to a different file format for it to load into the blogging program. If you keep it small it looks ok but if you open it up full screen it is not that clear.



12-13-2010 - 7.2 miles - 1:30 - run

No comments:

Post a Comment