Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 55 - No running today

Today was very cold and sunny out. At least everyone keeps telling me how cold it is out. I didn't think it was that cold but then again I am bundle up when I go out. The more time I spend in the cold this year the more I want to be out in it. I really love the winter this year. My walk at work was warmer than I thought it was going to be. It was around 17 ° and that was a lot warmer then the low single digits in the morning around here or the -39 ° up in Canada I read about.

No running tonight for me. I got very busy with everything else at home and I thought it was a good night to rest after 9 days of running in a row which is a lot for me. With another snow storm on the way I am ready to play and the rest will be good.

1-24-2011 - 3 miles - 38:45 - walk

No comments:

Post a Comment