Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 38 - Woo Hoo Snow!

What a great feeling it was seeing the snow starting to fall at 1 a.m. then waking up at 5:45 a.m. with everything covered. That is not what time I usually go to bed but I started fooling around with some pics from our trip and before I realized it was very late. I could not wait to go out in it.  I got to spend about 25 min. shoveling it before work. Shoveling snow in my driveway is a great little work out before work.

I got out for my walk a little earlier today right around 11 a.m. The snow was great to see on the ground and made my walk some much fun. Seeing everything covered in snow I now really can't wait to run in it in the mountain. With no running today because of the 50k tomorrow. I won't make it to the mountain until Sunday:( Searching for trails that weren't hiked on is what I will be looking for.


Walk at work 1-7-2011

Walk at work 1-7-2011

With no school, friend things or running tonight the family and I went to Red Lobster for supper. We had a gift card from the holidays that we could not wait to use. The service and food is always so good and consistent there. Then we headed right back home for the wife to make the cookies for the the 50k and me to get my stuff ready.


1-6-2011 - 2.8 miles - 37:07 - walk


No comments:

Post a Comment