Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 35 - Blahhh

The sunrise was awesome today. I got this pic with my phone and again in no time the amazing colors were gone. This is one thing to look forward to in the winter when the only colors seem to be are browns, grays and sometimes white:) Only a couple of months and the green will start shooting up from the ground. I really appreciate the change of the seasons more now running in the mountains year-round. It is so cool to see the changes in the mountains on a daily basics.


Sunrise 1-5-2011

I’m still not feeling the best today but I decided to go for my walk. I didn’t walk as fast as I normally try to. Just to be out moving forward was my goal. It did warm up and that felt great. I passed one guy on my walk today maybe he was out for a New Year’s Resolution walk.



On my way home after work the sunset was just as cool as the sunrise today. I did get one pic but it looked so much better than the picture shows. Once being home for awhile I knew tonight I was going to have to take off from running. My cold is not getting any better and I feel drained. I decided to bag the run and try and get some sleep.


Sunset 1-5-2011
1-4-2011 - 2.8 miles - 37:32 - walk

No comments:

Post a Comment