Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 104 - Ready for warmer

Tonight I went for a longer run after not running that well yesterday. I started from the house around 6 p.m. The weather was cold and windy – only low 40’s but it felt cold. I am ready for the warmer weather that is supposed to be here at the end of the week. The plan was to do all roads but I ran straight up to Pulpit Rock. It’s really hard for me to not run to the top when running in that direction. I made it to the top took a quick look and headed right back down the road hill. From there I went down and made my way around town and back home finishing with 12.5 miles. I went inside and hopped right on the dreadmill and ran another 2.5 miles to hit 15. I don’t’ like the dreadmill at all and thought it would be good "mental training" (inside joke - running things that aren't fun - is good mental training) to run on it for a coupe of miles. Actually it wasn’t that bad but I don’t have to do it again for awhile.

3-14-2011 - 15 miles - 2:03 - run

No comments:

Post a Comment