Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 84 - 80 days to go

There are only 80 days left until the race. It’s time to start making plans for that weekend on where to sleep and crew. I was looking at some of the info for the race this year and came across this video from last year’s race that someone made. It shows some of the course, runners and other things at the race. After watching the video it really gets you in the mood to run. It also looks really cool running in the warm weather :-)


My walk went real well today. Sunny and clear – you can’t beat that. Tonight I left for my run around 5 p.m. I talked to my friend Al tonight before I left and he said the black vultures were at Pulpit Rock. So that is where I headed. When I made it to Pulpit Rock they were not there but the view was very clear. The trails were all cover in snow again from Monday. Once I got back on the road I went down town to add some more time and miles. I finished with 15 miles of walking and running for the day in a little over 2 ½ hours. The time just flew by today!

2-23-2011 - 3 miles - 36:36 - walk 
2-23-2011 - 12 miles - 1:55 - run

No comments:

Post a Comment