Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 76 - Windy

There was a beautiful sunrise this morning. I can feel that spring is on the way. When I left for my walk it was calm and warm. Half way through the wind really started to pick up and of course it was a headwind for the last mile. My legs are feeling good today but my ankles are sore.

Tonight was a night I really didn't want to run. I was just trying to make excuses up in my head not to run and I really couldn’t come up with one I could live with. I left around 8:20 and the wind was blowing like crazy. After about 5 miles I got into a grove and kept moving forward. I was weaving around the town to only pass houses glowing with TV’s and very few cars on the road. Not a sole in sight. I finished with ten miles and a smile on my face.


Sunrise 2-14-2011

2-14-2011 - 3 miles - 37:38 - walk
2-14-2011 - 10 miles - 1:29 - run



No comments:

Post a Comment