Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 92 - Running again

Today I am feeling a little better. I did not walk again and I am planning on not walking the rest of this week. Tonight I decided to time myself running from the parking lot up to Pulpit Rock. It is a good way to see where my running is at right now. It is 2.2 miles to the top. My legs were not to happy when I started on the road section. It was a struggle to the top but I kept pushing. It just felt like I couldn't move my legs. After getting to the single track on the AT things felt better and I just tried to stay focused on moving my legs a fast as I could. When I finally touched the tree at the top I looked at my watch and it said 21:35. That I think is my best time ever. Some days you feel like your not moving that well but at the end of this run it worked out.

3-2-2011 - 5 miles - 48:00 - run

No comments:

Post a Comment