Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 120 - Busy night

Tonight was a busy night. I picked the little ones up and headed home to pick something’s up and then up to the high school to watch some of the track meet. We were only there for about 25 mins. and left to drop one of the little ones off for dance. Then off for home to get ready for a run. I left the house a little after 5 and ran to my friend Donny’s house. After meeting up we ran back over to the high school and watched some more races at the track. Around 6 we met up with my boss to run. We ran about 2.5 miles with my boss and then he went a different way. We headed down town. We looped are way through town and back to Donny’s house. Then I ran back home giving me a total of 12 miles. Legs were a little tired tonight but it was great running with friends.

3-30-2011 - 12 miles - 1:45 - run

No comments:

Post a Comment