Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 2 - Nutcracker practice first

No aches or pains today after a fast run Wednesday night.  Tonight I had to wait to start my run until around 7:30 p.m. because of Nutcracker practice first.  My wife, one of the little ones and  I have a part in the opening scene.  It was fun and was about 2 hours long.  The real show is this Saturday and Sunday.

The run tonight started by trying my new trail shoes the New Balance 101 on the road.  The shoes were purchased at a local running shop - A Running Start - check them out they will set you up correctly with the shoes you need.(I will let you know of great products or service I have found on this blog)  I just couldn't wait to try them out and I might be a little sore tomorrow for doing that.  They felt great but after 3 miles my legs started to get a little sore so I slowed the pace for the next two miles and they felt better.  The last 2 miles of my 7 mile run felt good and now I am ready for the weekend long runs.

New Balance 101

12-2-2010 - 7 miles - 51:01

No comments:

Post a Comment