Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 162 - Last hike

Today was my last hike. That just sounded really weird. It was my last hike before my race. The last couple of days the weather has been perfect. It was a little windy and that keeps the bugs away. There was no one up at Pulpit Rock when I got there. Then a hiker came through and we talked for a few minutes. It is always nice talking to local hikers and learning more about the trails in the area. We wound up walking back to the parking lot talking about - what else - running and hiking. I really can not wait to do a long day hike after my race. Another great night on the mountain - any day or night you can get to the mountain it is a great day!!!


5-11-2011 - 3.2 miles - 1:20 - hike/walk/stopped to enjoy view


Chipmunk



The view from Pulpit Rock

The view from Pulpit Rock

The view from Pulpit Rock

Hawk

Hawk

Hawk





No comments:

Post a Comment